EPIC Urgent & Family Care can help you to make your work environment safe from the spread of Covid-19. Read more information below and call us 708-733-7750 to get more details or to get your employees tested.
Employer Testing Solutions
- COVID-19 Virus Testing: This test diagnoses people who are currently infected with COVID-19. We are testing patients with symptoms, as well as those who are concerned they have been exposed. We offer both RT-PCR test and Rapid Covid-19 tests.
- COVID-19 Antibody Testing: This test detects if you have been previously infected with COVID-19. Your body produces antibodies in response to an infectious agent such as a virus to provide protection against the infection in the future. These test results are typically available in 1-2 days.
- Onsite Testing: If multiple employees need Covid test, we can come to your workplace to perform tests. Please call 708-733-7750 or email our practice manager Jennifer at firstname.lastname@example.org to know more and set up a visit.
How Does The Billing Will Work?
- Employees with Insurance:This is the simplest solution for the employee and employer. Most health insurances are covering COVID-19 related medical expenses, including COVID-19 virus and antibody testing.
- Employer Responsibility If your employee has health insurance, consider the above option#1. By utilizing the employee’s health insurance plan, there is no direct expense for the employer or the employee.
- If your company prefers to directly pay for testing, please call us to discuss pricing per employee
- For questions about employer testing, please email Jennifer at email@example.com
Steps to Safely Return-to-Work
Return-to-work note will be provided once the employee meets the CDC criteria to resume duties after COVID-19 infection/exposure