Epic Urgent and Family Care offers Telemedicine Services in Palatine and surrounding Northwest suburbs to all new and established patients.
Why should I consider Telemedicine/Telehealth service?
- While telemedicine services are getting popular in general because of convenience, it can avoid unnecessary exposure and/or spread of many common respiratory illnesses, including influenza (Flu) and coronavirus (Covid-19)
- You can schedule your appointment either by calling our clinic during regular business hours at 708-733-7750
- If after phone/video evaluation, our provider feel that your symptoms need an onsite visit, we will advise you to come to our clinic in Palatine, IL
What conditions can be addressed through Telemedicine/Telehealth?
We can treat the following conditions at our urgent telemedicine clinic in Palatine, IL
- Sore throat
- Cold and flu symptoms
- Rash & other minor skin conditions
- Pain in back, neck, or limbs
- Pink eye
- Medication refill
Which conditions are not appropriate for Telemedicine/Telehealth?
We encourage clinic visit for below conditions than telehealth services at our Telemedicine Services clinic in Palatine IL
- Emergency situations (chest pain, breathing problems)
- Conditions that necessitate an in-person exam or sample collection
- Large cuts or laceration which may require suture
- Abscess or infection which may require I&D (incision and drainage)
How would I receive treatment on a Telemedicine/Telehealth platform?
- After confirming your appointment, you will get connected with our qualified provider either by telephone or by video platform per your choice
- Ater your visit, if you need any prescription, our provider can send a prescription to your local pharmacy electronically or by calling or by fax
- All your information will be kept in our HIPPA compliant EMR at our Telemedicine Services clinic Palatine, IL
What if I need an in person visit after Telemedicine/Telehealth consultation?
- If our provider feels your symptoms need onsite visit, we will advise you to come to the clinic which is located at 770 E Dundee Road, Palatine, IL.
- You will NOT incur duplicate cost for such conversion
- You can trust our Telemedicine services clinic palatine to provide you the care you need without additional cost
Our Palatine Urgent Care Clinic provides telemedicine service, walk-in medical care, family medicine services and pediatric services to Palatine and multiple neighbourhood suburbs including Arlington Heights, Barrington, Barrington Hills, Bartlett, Bloomingdale, Buffalo Grove, Deerfield, Des Plaines, Elk Grove Village, Glenview, Highland Park, Hoffman Estates, Inverness, Itasca, Kildeer, Lake Zurich, Long Grove, Mount Prospect, North Barrington, Northbrook, Park Ridge, Prospect Heights, Rolling Meadows, Rosemont, Roselle, Schaumburg, Streamwood, South Barrington, Sutton, Vernon Hills, Wheeling, Woodadale, and many more