Get your DOT Physical at EPIC Urgent & Family Care for only $80. DOT Exam include physical exam and completion of necessary forms by our NRCME certified examiner.
Who needs the DOT Physical Exam?
- CDL (commercial driving license) holder
- Commercial vehicle drivers
- Semi Truck drivers
What to bring during your exam?
- Driver’s License
- Drink plenty of water as you will need to provide urine sample for urine exam
- Current medications list
- Eyeglasses for distance or reading (if you are using at home)
- Hearing Aids (if you are using at home)
Additional Documents (in special cases, if applicable)
- Diabetes – letter from your treating provider (primary doctor or specialist) for documentation of last HgA1C
- Any Heart Problem – stress test/echocardiogram (echo) report, cardiology clearance letter
- Sleep apnea – CPAP machine usage data of last 30 days
What To Expect At Your Visit
- Check in at the front desk
- Fill out the DOT Medical Examination Report with “Driver Information” and “Health History” (clinic will provide forms)
- Our provider will
- Review your health history
- Perform an on-site urine test (not drug test)
- A simple physical exam including height, weight, blood pressure, pulse rate, vision test and hearing test.
- After the exam, you will receive Medical Examination Report for Commercial Driver Fitness Determination Form and a Medical Examiner’s Certificate as appropriate
Call us at 708-733-7750 or click here to make an appointment.
Epic urgent care serves the following neighbourhoods and zip code for DOT Physicals and Medical Card Exam.
Neighborhoods: Palatine, Arlington Heights, Buffalo Grove, Inverness, Barrington, South Barrington, Rolling Meadows, Wheeling, Prospect Heights, Deerfield, Mount Prospect, Lake Zurich, Glenview, Vernon Hills, Hoffman Estates, Schaumburg, Elk Grove Village, Downers Grove
ZIP Codes: 60004, 60074, 60010, 60011, 60005, 60007, 60008, 60015, 60016, 60018, 60025, 60047, 60061, 60062, 60067, 60656, 60089, 60090, 60106, 60107, 60169, 60192, 60193